Welcome!

About the Partnership

Northumbria University and in particular the Department of Social Sciences entered into a Memorandum of Understanding in 2012,  that  emerged  as a result of work which had been undertaken over the past 4 years; and  from a desire by both organisations to draw upon the shared expertise and professional networks.

The Newcastle Youth Offending Team has an established track record of high performance being one of the top rated Youth Offending Teams in England and Wales. Newcastle YOT is identified as innovative providing a platform for students, academics and researchers to access a dynamic practice arena on its doorstep (Newcastle YOT is located in the footprint of the University campus). In turn this has allowed Newcastle YOT to develop a strong evidence based practice environment from which it can further develop and strengthen its activity.

The partnership is constantly developing, as a result new and innovative methods of working in the youth justice arena are shaping practice for Newcastle YOT

News

This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Welcome!

1. Mr WordPress says:

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Sandra says:

Hi my name is Sandra and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I discovered your Welcome! | Youth Offending Partnership page and noticed you could have a lot more visitors. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your niche. There is a company that you can get targeted traffic from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my site. Check it out here: http://jdivert.com/2anlh

3. Sandra says:

Hi my name is Sandra and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I came to your Welcome! | Youth Offending Partnership page and noticed you could have a lot more visitors. I have found that the key to running a successful website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. There is a company that you can get targeted traffic from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my website. Visit them here: http://zoy.bz/4pr

4. Sandra says:

Hi my name is Sandra and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I discovered your Welcome! | Youth Offending Partnership page and noticed you could have a lot more visitors. I have found that the key to running a successful website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your niche. There is a company that you can get targeted visitors from and they let you try their service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my site. Visit them here: http://bbqr.me/4fj5

5. I am no longer certain where you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic info I was in search of this info for my mission.

6. I have been browsing online for over 4 hours today, but I haven’t found any interesting article like yours. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers make good articles like what you have done, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

7. Thank you for every other excellent article.I’ve a presentation next week, and I have found what I can add in my speech. Great job!

8. Hi, I saw you visited my website So i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to put in my website!I suppose its ok to use some of yours if you don’t mind.

9. Aw, this was an exceptional good post. It must have taken you great efforts to create this article… Appreciate!

10. This writing gives a clear idea for the new visitors how to blog. Well done!

11. Hi, I saw you visited my website So i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to put in my website!I suppose its ok to use some of yours if you don’t mind.

12. Thank you for every other excellent article.I’ve a presentation next week, and I have found what I can add in my speech. Great job!

13. 驚きの低価格でルイヴィトンスーパーコピーバッグと財布を通販します。
    http://www.insarani.com

14. fake ysl bag says:

One thing I’d like to say is that car insurance cancellation is a feared experience and if you’re doing the correct things as being a driver you simply won’t get one. A number of people do get the notice that they’ve been officially dropped by their own insurance company and several have to struggle to get supplemental insurance from a cancellation. Affordable auto insurance rates are frequently hard to get following a cancellation. Having the main reasons regarding auto insurance cancelling can help owners prevent getting rid of in one of the most vital privileges available. Thanks for the thoughts shared through your blog.

15. moxiefox says:

Now that’s what I call a high quality article!

16. daniluvs2 says:

Have a great day everybody.

17. chouqin says:

I found your blog web site on google and verify just a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the superb operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. In search of ahead to reading extra from you in a while!?

18. moncler says:

My wife and i ended up being so fortunate John managed to finish up his survey from your precious recommendations he received out of the web site. It is now and again perplexing just to happen to be giving freely key points which usually people might have been selling. We really do know we have the blog owner to thank for that. The specific explanations you made, the simple web site navigation, the friendships your site assist to engender – it’s most sensational, and it is letting our son and us recognize that the theme is brilliant, and that is extremely fundamental. Thank you for the whole lot!

19. My spouse and i ended up being very fortunate Emmanuel managed to finish off his reports with the ideas he grabbed when using the web site. It’s not at all simplistic to just continually be making a gift of ideas that the rest could have been selling. We realize we’ve got the writer to be grateful to for this. The entire illustrations you made, the simple site navigation, the friendships your site make it possible to create – it’s all spectacular, and it is helping our son in addition to the family do think this situation is cool, and that is unbelievably serious. Many thanks for all!

20. bape hoodie says:

A lot of thanks for all your valuable efforts on this website. Debby takes pleasure in participating in investigations and it is easy to see why. My partner and i learn all relating to the compelling mode you create both useful and interesting thoughts via this web site and even strongly encourage response from some other people on that situation so my princess has been discovering a lot of things. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. Your performing a stunning job.

21. Clint says:

What i do not realize is in reality how you’re not actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you
    might be right now. You are so intelligent. You know therefore considerably in the case
    of this topic, produced me individually consider it from a lot of varied angles.
    Its like women and men aren’t involved unless it is something
    to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice.
    Always handle it up!